Please come join us for a Ministry Weekend
Our customary approach to providing you with prayer ministry is through a Ministry Weekend. You arrive Friday evening to our beautiful 13+ acre San Jacinto property in Idyllwild, California and remain through Sunday. We provide you with sleeping accommodations, light meals, private prayer sessions, and time for rest and reflection.
Before you arrive at the Center for Prayer you will complete some paper work which helps us look at where God may want to work in your life and that may provide insight into issues to address during your private prayer sessions. As you remain open to what the Lord is going to accomplish for you, you will have a new experience as our intercessors share His love with you.
- Are committed to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Always seek to point each guest to Jesus Christ, not their own works or gifts.
- Trust God to bring healing and do not rely on their own strength.
- Determine to help guests feel comfortable.
- Review the guest’s paper work and ask additional questions to help understand the present needs of that particular guest.
- Lovingly maintain control of each session so as to allow maximum ministry.
- Always minister in pairs, if not more, and never minister alone.
- Work in cooperation with each other, allowing the combined efforts of the team to enhance the effectiveness of each session.
Ministry Weekends - What’s included?
- Feel free to arrive any time after 2 pm.
- Friday night is an evening of orientation in the Great Room of our historic lodge.
- We will familiarize you with the activities for the weekend. Included in this is a “get acquainted” time which will introduce you to the other weekend guests.
- Continental breakfast*
- Following breakfast, a ministry team of intercessors will be assigned to you. You will meet with your team individually after breakfast for your first prayer session.
- Before or after each prayer session you will have time to rest and reflect on what you have experienced.
- Light lunch*
- You will meet with your ministry team for a second prayer session.
- Evening praise and worship
- Continental breakfast*
- Following breakfast, all guests and intercessors meet for the conclusion of your ministry time.
- We refer to this gathering as “Blessing Time.” This is the highlight of the weekend as the lasting spiritual blessings you have received are shared and confirmed.
- Your departure will be mid to late afternoon.
* Feel free to let us know if you have specific dietary needs
Please call our office to arrange a ministry weekend for yourself, your small groups, or your church. We will be happy to discuss availability and prices with you, as well as answer any other questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!